We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Today I come up with an Indian recipe that we especially liked, both me and my family. Simple, to our taste, Europeans, but also delicious. An alternative to the classic pork steak.
- - 500 g of pork tenderloin
- - 1 large onion
- - 2 cloves of garlic
- - 1 carrot
- - 200 g canned tomatoes
- - 1 tablespoon curry powder
- - 1.5 tablespoons brown sugar
- - 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- - salt, ground black pepper
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE Sweet Curry RECIPE:
First we prepare the ingredients: the meat is washed and diced, the onion and garlic are cleaned and finely chopped; the carrot is cleaned and cut into slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the wok, add the onion and cook for about 4 minutes, until golden brown. Add the garlic, then the curry powder. Fry every 1-2 minutes. Quench everything with vinegar.
Remove the onion and garlic from the bowl and set aside.
Put the pork in the remaining oil and let it fry until it is browned on all sides. Season with salt and pepper, reintroduce the fried onion and garlic, tomatoes, carrots, brown sugar, half a cup of hot water, put the lid on and let it boil until the liquid drops, about 30 minutes. I served pork pork. with boiled rice.
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- a medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
- a piece of ginger root about 3 cm - cleaned and thinly sliced (it should be about the same amount as garlic)
- 2 small chopped and pitted hot peppers (optional)
- half a teaspoon of saffron powder
- half a teaspoon of cumin seeds
- half a teaspoon of coriander seeds
- 5 tablespoons of tomato sauce or a tablespoon of broth mixed with 4 tablespoons of water
1. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and then add the chopped onion, stirring for a few minutes over high heat.
2. Add the ginger, garlic and hot pepper. Stir for 30 seconds then reduce the heat to low.
3. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally so as not to burn the ingredients.
4. Add the saffron, cumin and coriander and cook, stirring very lightly, for another 5 minutes. Do not burn the spices because the sauce will taste horrible! You can add a few drops of water if you have emotions.
5. Remove from the heat and let it cool a bit. Add 120 ml of cold water in a blender, add the contents of the pan and mix until the sauce becomes very fine. Add the tomato sauce and continue to mix.
6. Put the mashed mixture back in the pan and let it cook for another 20-30 minutes (the longer, the better) over low heat, stirring occasionally. You can add more water if you feel the sauce sticking. This curry sauce it should get an orange-brown hue and the final consistency should be similar to a good ketchup!
Sometimes, if you want to be successful, you have to follow the basic rules of international cuisine. And how to really understand the Indian mentality if not with an authentic one sos curry?
Tom Yum Vegan Soup
This recipe has its origins in Thai cuisine. I used tofu and mushrooms to replace the meat, and coconut milk to get a creamy texture & ndash and the result is divine! It's the perfect hot and sour soup! After tasting it, you will wonder how you could live without these flavors.
Chicken food with zucchini
& # 8211 2 boneless chicken legs, 1 zucchini, 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic, 2 tomatoes, 1 carrot, 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1 teaspoon Sechuan pepper, 1 tablespoon dried dill, salt, 3 tablespoons oil
We cut the meat into strips. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan, fry the meat, turning it on all sides until it changes color. Remove and keep warm.
Peel and chop the onion and finely chopped garlic, carrot into thin slices. Peel a squash, grate it and slice the zucchini, then 0.5 cm thick. In a saucepan heat 2 tablespoons oil, fry onions and garlic for 1 min. Add the carrot and mix for 1 min. Put the zucchini, salt to taste and cook over medium heat, approx. 4-5 min., Until it starts to soften. Put the meat, tomatoes, curry powder, pepper, mix and cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with dill, stir and turn off the heat. Serve hot.
Ingredients Curry with chickpeas
1 white onion
1 red onion
4 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon Kotanyi hot pepper flakes
1 teaspoon paprika Kotanyi
1 tablespoon Kotanyi curry
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon cumin (cumin)
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1 can of Sunfood chickpeas
1 can of Sunfood tomatoes
12 sweet fasting dishes. Easter Lent Recipes
Beaten beans with fried onions
Ingredients for beaten beans with fried onions
- 500 g of dry white beans
- 2 small carrots
- 1 slice of celery
- 1 small parsnip root
- 3 large onions
- 6-8 tablespoons sunflower oil (for frying onions)
- 4-5 tablespoons sunflower oil (for beaten beans)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 cloves of garlic (or less / many, according to taste)
Prepared for beaten beans with fried onions
- Wash the beans well in 2-3 waters, and soak them in cold water for 12-14 hours. Change the water twice, after 4 hours.
- The next day, wash the beans and put them in a large pot in cold water to cover it. Bring the pot to a boil for 15 minutes, then pour in the water, rinse the beans with hot water and bring them back to the boil in hot water. Add the carrots, celery and parsnips, washed well and cut into large pieces.
- Boil the beans for 60 minutes, until completely softened.
- Remove the beans and vegetables and place them in a large bowl. Do not throw the water in which the beans boiled.
- Put half of the polish in the water in which he boiled the beans in the bowl, put a carrot (not all vegetables!) And pass the beans in a blender. You can add a little water if it is too dense, but little by little, so that it does not become too liquid.
- Add the garlic cloves given through the grater with small holes, 4-5 tablespoons of sunflower oil and salt to taste. Mix until you get a fine and homogeneous cream.
- Peel an onion, cut it into juliennes (scales), mix it with the sugar and knead it by hand. Fry it in a non-stick pan until it turns golden. Remove from the heat, let it cool for 2-3 minutes and place it over the beaten beans. Together with a Mashed vegetables and eggplant pizzette (see below!) can be a hearty snack. Good appetite!
Ingredients for eggplant pizzas
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 Champignon mushrooms
- 250 g vegetable cheese
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- olive oil
Preparation for eggplant pizzette
- Grate the vegetable cheese on the large grater, a clove of garlic on the small grater, finely chop the basil and parsley, cut the tomatoes and mushrooms into cubes as small as possible and mix them all, add a little salt.
- Wash the eggplants, wipe them well and cut them into 1.5-2 cm thick slices.
- Place the eggplant slices in an oven tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the vegetable mixture over each slice of eggplant and sprinkle half a teaspoon of breadcrumbs on top.
- Sprinkle the eggplant slices in place with another 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° Celsius for 30 minutes. They can be eaten hot and cold. Good appetite!
Cauliflower and leek cream soup
Ingredients for cauliflower and leek cream soup
- 1 cauliflower of 1 kg
- 1 medium leek (white side only)
- 30 ml of olive oil / 30 gr butter
- 2-3 l of water
- 1-2 teaspoons of natural vegeta (optional)
- 4-5 slices of bread
Preparation for cauliflower and leek cream soup
- Unwrap the cauliflower in small bunches and leave it in cold water for 15 minutes. Cut the leeks, only the white part, into thin slices.
- Saute the leeks in 30 ml of olive oil for 2-3 minutes. Add lukewarm water over the leeks and the cauliflower bunches drained of the water in which they stood.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let the soup boil until the cauliflower is completely penetrated (at least 30 minutes).
- After the cauliflower is completely cooked, take the pot off the heat and pass the cauliflower soup using a vertical mixer.
- Put the soup on the fire again for 10 minutes, add 2 teaspoons of vegeta and salt to taste, turn off the heat and let the soup "rest" for 15 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, make the croutons: cut the slices of bread into small squares and fry them in a little olive oil or, more dietetically, place them on a sheet of baking paper in the oven tray, sprinkle them with a little olive oil and Bake them for 10 minutes at 180 ° Celsius, then serve them with cauliflower cream soup and leeks. Good appetite!
Cauliflower in the oven
Ingredients for baked cauliflower (2 people)
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon spicy paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Preparation for cauliflower in the oven
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice into it.
- Mix the oil, curry, lemon juice, salt, paprika and pepper in a bowl. Put the cauliflower bunches in the bowl and mix them carefully until they are all completely covered with the mixture in the bowl.
- Place cauliflower in a single layer in an oven tray lined with baking paper and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° Celsius. Attention: after 15 minutes of baking, turn the bouquets on the other side and bake them for another 15 minutes. They are ready to be put on the table, they can be eaten hot, but they are very good and cold. Good appetite!
Ingredients for fondant potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 75 ml of vegetable soup
- 150 g of vegetable margarine
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 lightly crushed garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare fondant potatoes
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half.
- Heat the butter in the pan. When it starts to froth, put the potatoes. Let them fry on one side for 5 minutes, until they brown well, then turn them on the other side and leave them for another 5 minutes.
- After the potatoes are browned on both sides, add the vegetable soup, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Put the lid on and simmer until the potatoes are soft. Good appetite!
Sweet cabbage food
Ingredients for fasting sweet cabbage food
- 2 medium greens
- 1 medium leek (white side only)
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 hot pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 80-90 ml of tomato juice
- 1 cup water / vegetable soup
- ground pepper
- 1 sprig of dried thyme
Preparation for fasting sweet cabbage dish
- Finely chop the cabbage, finely chop, dust with salt and knead well. Put it in a deep bowl and let it soften for 10 minutes.
- Cut the leeks into thin slices and the bell pepper into suitable cubes. Put the oil in a saucepan over low heat. When well heated, add the leeks and bell peppers. After they have softened, add the sweet cabbage.
- Mix the tomato juice with slightly lukewarm water or vegetable soup and pour it over the cabbage. Add the sprig of thyme, finely chopped dill, peppercorns, ground pepper and a hot, finely chopped hot pepper (if the pepper is too hot, remove the seeds before adding the cabbage).
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the cabbage simmer for an hour, an hour and a half, until completely softened.
- 10 minutes before turning off the heat, add the cherry tomatoes. In this way, they will penetrate properly, but will not lose their shape.
- It is best to serve the fasting sweet cabbage dish with a hot polenta. Good appetite!
Italian bean dish
Ingredients for Italian bean meal (2-4 people)
- 300 g of beans
- 200 g of tomato juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 small sprig of fresh rosemary
- 4-5 medium fresh sage leaves
- 100 ml of vegetable soup / water
- freshly ground pepper
Preparation for Italian bean dish
- Rinse the beans under a strong stream of cold water and let it sieve well.
- Put the oil in a non-stick pan over low to medium heat. When it has warmed up, add the sage, the rosemary sprig and the cleaned and whole garlic clove.
- Saute the mix for a minute or two, then add the tomato juice mixed with vegetable broth or water.
- Boil the sauce for 15 minutes, on low to medium heat, until it acquires a slightly dense consistency.
- Add the drained beans, mix carefully and cook the beans for another 5 minutes on low heat. 2-3 minutes before turning off the heat, season the food with salt and freshly ground pepper. Good appetite!
Black bean chili with sweet potatoes
Ingredients for black bean chili with sweet potatoes
- 1 large sweet potato
- 250 g of black beans beans
- 150 g of corn kernels
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 200 g of ripe tomatoes
- 150 ml of tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation for black bean chili with sweet potatoes
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, sauté the onion for 5-7 minutes, until it softens slightly.
- Add diced sweet potatoes, corn, beans, garlic, tomatoes and spices.
- Stir gently and leave, semi-covered, to boil for 30 minutes. As you can see, black bean chili with sweet potatoes is ready in about 45 minutes: 10 minutes cooking, 30 minutes cooking.
Fasting pea food
Ingredients for fasting pea food (2-4 people)
- 500 g peas (frozen or fresh)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium potatoes (or 1 large potato)
- 2 small carrots
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 200 ml of water
- 75 ml of tomato juice
- 1-2 teaspoons grated freshly chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon grated cornstarch
Preparation for fasting pea food
- Peel onions and garlic and chop finely. Peel the carrots and cut them into thin slices. Peel the potatoes and cut them into suitable cubes.
- Put the oil in a saucepan over low heat. When the oil has warmed up well, add the onion, garlic, carrots and mix well. Saute them until the onions are soft, add the potato cubes, stir on low heat for another 2 minutes and add 100 ml of lukewarm water.
- When the carrot and potatoes are half cooked, bring the peas to a boil.
- Boil the food over medium to low heat for another 15 minutes, then add the remaining water, mixed with the tomato juice and starch and mix well.
- Season the pea dish with salt and pepper and simmer for another 10 minutes, until the sauce gets a slightly creamy consistency. Add freshly chopped dill, mix well, let it simmer for 3 minutes, turn off the heat and enjoy!
Lenten mushrooms, with mushrooms, in vine leaves
Ingredients for fasting cabbage, with mushrooms, in vine leaves (50 4 cm cabbage)
- 250 g of rice
- 3 carrots
- 8 champignon mari mushrooms
- 1 leek (white part only)
- 1 stalk of celery
- 200 ml of vegetable soup
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 50 vine leaves
- the water
How to prepare fasting sauerkraut, with mushrooms, in vine leaves
1. Heat 20ml of oil and fry the onion and garlic until golden brown. Add turmeric and curry powder, then fry for a few minutes. Put vinegar and remove the entire composition from the bowl, leaving it aside.
2. Heat the rest of the oil in the pan and fry the meat over high heat until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Reinsert the fried onion with the garlic and the spice mixture into the meat bowl, add the water and mix well.
4. Add canned tomatoes, brown sugar and carrots and simmer for about 40 minutes. Serve on a bed of rice.
50ml olive oil
2 large onions, finely chopped
2 cloves crushed garlic
3g turmeric crushed
10g curry powder
15ml white vinegar
1.5kg meat (beef or pork)
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 x 400g canned tomatoes
15ml brown sugar
2 carrots, cleaned and cut
Other filters about Cheese
100 biscuits or buttered biscuits with butter are the simplest biscuit recipe for the family, but especially for children. Li.
Sweet cheese is easy to digest and very versatile, being suitable to be added to salty dishes.
You don't need to make some very elaborate dishes to surprise your guests at the Christmas table. Get inspired by.
Who can refuse a cheesecake? It is delicious, light, avoids the famous chocolate, and yet it is one of the most appreciated.
Mascarpone and strawberry tarts are a quick, delicious and appetizing way to prepare an easy dessert for the whole family.
Creamy Cheesecake for Valentine's Day is an effective, very delicious and quick way to avoid desserts bathed in.
Mattar paneer is a stew based on peas and sweet peasant cheese - homemade (paneer), with tomato sauce and curry, specific to India. In the.
The cheeses, or lapel belts of Moldovan cuisine will always be adored by the little ones, not only because they are sweet and.
Pancakes filled with sweet cheese are a great way to prepare a delicious and healthy dessert for the whole family. Leave it at that.
Halloween muffins incorporate the taste of autumn in their colorful appearance, with a delicious mix of carrots and pumpkin. If your little one.
Pears stuffed with cheese and nuts are wonderful as an appetizer for a festive meal, especially when you know you're going to have kids at the table.
Curry with tofu and sweet potatoes
The Indian curry aromas combine perfectly with Asian cheese and sweet potato.
Cook the sweet potato balls in hot sesame oil over medium heat until lightly browned and softened.
Pour the coconut milk and concentrated vegetable soup and mix well. Put in the pot and onion, garlic, curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well and bring to the boil.
When it starts to boil you can add the pieces of broccoli, tofu and coriander.
Let the heat simmer and cover with a lid, so that it simmered for 10-15 minutes.
Serve hot curry with boiled rice.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Sweet and spicy vegetable curry
I propose you a vegetable curry recipe, slightly spicy, slightly aromatic and strongly imprinted in the soul of any gourmet. Vegetable curry is a quick and impressive Indian recipe! We don't have to spend too much time in the kitchen, and with this simple option we can impress our friends! And again, we will be the perfect host!