We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cut the turkey breast into slices and beat as for the slices. Season the chest well and then grease it with mustard.
We fill a piece with grated Telemea cheese, slices of red pepper, olives and cabanos. We fill another piece with grated cheese, Telemea cheese and olives and another piece with cheese, grated cheese and pickled donut. We roll the chest as tight as possible and tie it with food thread or fix it with toothpicks,
Then we put the pieces of roll in a heat-resistant dish, sprinkle them with a little oil and season them. Add a cup of water and put in the preheated oven at 17o C to brown the rolls nicely. From time to time we turn them to catch a copper color on all sides and wet them with the sauce from the tray.
10 minutes before it is ready, add the wine and let it boil until all the wine evaporates, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool until the next day when you remove the thread or toothpicks and slice the rolls, then place them on the plate.
Holiday appetizers and special occasions & # 8211 Goat skewers
I left behind the goat skewers, the most popular appetizer. Why is it so popular? Because it is good-looking and easy to prepare. And then it is part of the category of healthy holiday appetizers, the combination being an optimal one for the ladies who are on a diet. How do we prepare this appetizer?
- We put a baby mozzarella on the stick and then we continue with a basil leaf and a cherry tomato, and so on, it depends on how long the respective toothpick is.
Good appetite at Holiday appetizers and special occasions!
Other holiday appetizers and special occasions : appetizer croissants with puff pastry dough, appetizer cake with salmon, chicken roll with mushrooms wrapped in bacon and Muffin Recipe appetizer. If you are still looking for appetizer recipes browse the recipes on the Adygio Kitchen Youtube channel.
1. Melt the butter in a bowl over low heat. Add the flour and milk and mix continuously until a homogeneous dough is obtained which is left to cool. Finely chop the spinach or nettles.
2. Separate the egg yolks from the eggs and whisk the egg whites. Incorporate the yolks one by one into the dough, then mix and add the spinach, salt, pepper, and egg whites. Spread a sheet in the baking tray, pre-lined with special paper. Put the tray in the oven, on the right heat, for 10-12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Mix the tomato paste with the grated curd, crushed garlic, basil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Carefully remove the roll sheet from the oven, along with the baking paper, and place on a damp kitchen towel. Spread the filling evenly and roll gently, with the help of baking paper, which is removed as you roll. Put the roll in the fridge. When it has cooled, cut it into slices.
Here is the secret of a chicken roll that will be appreciated by both adults and children. Below you will find the preparation steps.
1. Prepare the ingredients
- Boil 7 eggs on low heat for 10 minutes. Leave them to cool and peel them.
- Cut the eggs into rounds.
- Detaches and tits 2 pieces of whole chicken breast LaProvincia with a kitchen hammer.
- Cut the edges of the pieces so that some strips come out. However, he did not cut to the end.
- Season the strips with ½ teaspoon thyme, ¼ teaspoon paprika, salt and pepper .
2. Mix the ingredients
- Share 12 slices of Prague ham and egg slices along the length of the strips.
- Roll the strips so that you get two appetizers.
- Tie the chicken roll long and wide with food thread.
3. Move to oven
- Grease an aluminum foil with oil.
- Wrap the roll in aluminum foil and put everything in a tray.
- Leave the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. Complete the project
- Remove the chicken roll from the oven and peel off the foil. Grease the pieces with 2 tablespoons honey and sprinkle them with 300 ml semi-dry white wine .
- Then sprinkle with a little water and leave it in the oven for another 30 minutes.
- Once every 10 minutes, sprinkle the roll with the sauce drained into the pan.
- The chicken roll is ready when it is browned.
- Cut the threads and cut the roll into slices when you want to eat it.
The chicken roll recipe is easy to put into practice. You need to pay attention to a few steps but the process is simple. Here's what kitchen utensils you need:
- Kitchen hammer
- Wood shredder
- Small saucepan
- Food thread
- Oven tray.
The tastiest cream cheese for rolls and cakes + a bonus recipe!
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you the most successful cream cheese recipe, which is very easy to prepare, from only 4 ingredients, it is delicious, healthy, tender, very fluffy and airy. This cream can also be served as a separate dessert, decorated with fruit, pieces of nuts or chocolate. Today we also share a delicious recipe for roulade with cream cheese, which is very delicate and has a divine taste. Make amazing desserts with cream cheese!
& # 8211 300 ml cream (at least 33%)
& # 8211 Vanilla sugar, vanilla or vanilla extract & # 8211 to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Choose cottage cheese with any fat content. If the cheese is granulated, then pass it through a sieve.
2. The cheese must be drained well.
4. Add to the cheese: powdered sugar, vanilla and about 50 ml of cold cream. Beat the ingredients with the mixer and gradually pour in the remaining cream. You can adjust the desired consistency by adding more or less cream.
We suggest you prepare a sponge cake roll with this cream cheese.
Sponge cake roll with cream cheese
& # 8211 50 g of potato starch
& # 8211 1/2 serving cream cheese
& # 8211 65 g sugar for syrup
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until you get a fluffy meal. Then gradually sprinkle the sugar (150 g) and beat continuously. You can replace the sugar with powdered sugar so that it dissolves completely.
2. Incorporate the yolks one by one.
3. Sift the flour, starch, vanilla and baking powder, combine the ingredients and mix well (potato starch gives the sponge cake a porous and elastic texture and does not crumble during cutting).
4. Incorporate the dry mixture into the egg whites in 2-3 rounds and mix thoroughly with a wooden or silicone spatula.
5. Pour the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and level. The thickness of the dough should be about 5-7 mm. Beat the table tray 2-3 times to smooth the surface.
6. Bake the sponge cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
7. Cover the sponge cake with baking paper, turn it over and remove the baking paper on which the countertop was baked. Turn the paper over and cover the top with the clean side. Roll the countertop in a roll between 2 layers of paper and let it cool completely for about 30-40 minutes.
8. Prepare the syrup: combine water and 65 g of sugar, bring to a boil and allow the syrup to cool completely.
9. Unwrap the sponge cake top and soak it in syrup.
10. Place the cream cheese on top, leaving free space at the edges of 1-1.5 cm. Roll the top into a roll and place it on a shredder with the side glued down.
11. Refrigerate the roll for 2-3 hours to soak and harden.
See how to prepare the cream in more detail in the video below.
Chop the cucumbers and bacon thinly.
Grease the sink with melted cheese, sprinkle with greens. Divide the washbasin in half. On a piece put the ham and cucumbers, roll tightly to form a roll, wrap in cling film and refrigerate.
Cut the fish into thin slices and arrange them on the other piece of washbasin, leaving a free outer edge about 10 cm wide. Roll, wrap in foil and leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour. At the picnic, remove the foil and cut the rolls into pieces for serving.
2 rolls-appetizers for New Year's table & # 8211 will not stay long on the plate & # 8230
Our team offers you 2 excellent recipes for festive rolls, which will surprise all guests and decorate the holiday table. The rolls are very tasty and good-looking, with a soft texture and juicy filling. With a little patience you will get an extraordinary appetizer that will attract all your attention. These rolls will be the culinary stars on the New Year's table!
1. Swiss meat roll
-4 pork schnitzels (150 g each)
-1 celery root (250 g)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel 200 g of carrot and cut it into thin strips.
2. Grind the garlic cloves with a pinch of salt in a mortar.
3. Grease the pork schnitzels with mustard and garlic.
4. Put a strip of bacon on each schnitzel.
5. Combine the minced meat and egg in a bowl, mix.
6. Place the meat filling on top of the bacon slices and sprinkle over the carrot strips.
7. Roll the rolls and secure them with toothpicks.
8. Fry the rolls and diced onions in a pan with melted butter.
9. Add the white wine and soup. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 50 minutes.
10. Cut the leek stalks, celery root and 300 g of strawberries.
11. Put the chopped vegetables in boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
12. Remove the rolls from the pan.
13. Add 3 tablespoons of flour, sour cream and blanched vegetables to the pan. Stir and simmer the sauce for 5 minutes.
14. Serve the meat rolls with vegetables in white cream sauce.
2. Roll of crab sticks
-250 g of crab sticks
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the eggs with milk in a deep bowl, then add the flour, oil, salt and spices to taste, beat well again.
2. Grate the crab sticks or pass them through the mincer.
3. Combine the crab sticks with the egg mixture. Add the finely chopped greens, about 1.5 tablespoons.
4. Line the tray with baking paper and grease it with oil, distribute the obtained mass evenly and bake it at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Prepare the filling: grate the cheese and boiled eggs, press the garlic, chop the dill, mix the ingredients and season with mayonnaise.
6. Place the filling on top of the cold countertop and roll into a roll.
7. Wrap the roll with cling film and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Mosaic cake with walnut and multicolored shit
For the weekend pampering, or to color the plate with festive cakes, this Mosaic cake with walnut and multicolored shit it is really suitable.
It is a cake with egg whites, topped with walnuts and multicolored shit. The cream is one of yolks, slightly sour, with an intense lemon flavor. And on top of that, a chocolate icing is slightly bitter, in order to perfectly harmonize the tastes.
There are also wafer sheets, Lica sheets. They use as a support between cream and countertop, or cream and glaze.
You can also find the Mosaic cake under the name of Domino, or Rumba.
Recipes may differ depending on the ingredients used.
Mosaic Rolls - Recipes
Meat roll with vegetable mosaic
I have always liked to make all kinds of combinations in the kitchen, so today I show you a delicious roll that has a beautiful and interesting look. You can change the vegetables according to your preferences as well as their weight in the roll, you can add cubes of mozzarella or smoked meat, the sure result will delight you. You can serve it both hot (with a garnish) and cold. I often use it in cold appetizers, along with other dishes and it is a real success.
You may as well not use the pork chop and make the option only with minced meat and vegetables. I often do that and it turns out great! The picture shows the version without pork chop, and as vegetables here we used: carrot, black olives, peas and red peppers. Plus some parsley.
It's an easy, no-frills recipe. It can be made spicy, by adding spices or chopped hot peppers, or not. You can also chop one & # 8211 two hard boiled eggs into the composition. Thus, you will get a very nice colored roll.
If you choose to use the roulade as a cold appetizer, you can do it the day before. It is important that after cooling you wrap it in cling film and keep it in the refrigerator. This way, the surface of the meat roll will not dry out. Other delicious appetizer recipes can be found here ⤵️⤵️⤵️.
If you choose to serve it hot, you can make a rice with vegetables or another garnish, as desired. Slice it before serving, warm and you can make a sauce next to it.
No matter when and how you choose to eat it, it is a delicious meat roll, appreciated by my family. You can spread it with a generous layer of hot pepper jam, if you want a sweet-spicy taste.
I found the recipe in an old notebook of my mother who wanted to throw it away. Her name could no longer be deciphered so I christened her Rolled cake. It is a very good looking and very good cake. It's worth a try. Another cake is special Black Rose Cake , or Black Rose Cake .
The tray used has the size of 24cm x 37 cm.
Ingredients Countertop for Rolls:
6 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons flour
1 baking powder
Blat Maro Ingredient:
150 g sugar
2 tablespoons water
4 tablespoons flour
1/2 sachet baking powder
150 g ground walnuts
2 tablespoons cocoa
Ingredients Cream Roll Cake:
2 sachets of vanilla pudding
600 ml milk
150 g sugar
200 g butter (or Rama cube margarine)
150 ml fresh
Apricot jam, peaches
chocolate for icing (or cocoa, chocolate sticks)
Cream Roll Preparation:
In a bowl put the puddings and 150 g of sugar. Stir and gradually add 600 ml of cold milk. Boil until thickened. Leave to cool and add the butter cut into pieces (or Rama margarine to the cube). Mix with the mixer until the cream is homogenous.
Beat the whipped cream and when it is half beaten add 1 teaspoon full of 20% fat cream and continue to beat it until it becomes hard. Add the whipped cream to the pudding cream and mix gently until smooth.
Roll Top Preparation:
From the ingredients given at Roll top we will bake 2 worktops in the tray. Separate 3 eggs. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar to the yolks and rub them until they thicken and become frothy. Whisk the egg whites and mix with the rubbed yolks.
Add 1/2 sachet of baking powder to the 3 tablespoons of flour and gradually add the flour to the egg composition. Wallpaper the tray with baking paper and pour the pandispan composition. We put it in the preheated oven and bake it (we test with the toothpick).
The baking tray is turned over and the baking paper is removed then it is placed on a towel moistened with cold water and squeezed. We run as in the picture, on both sides on the longer side until we reach the middle with both sides.
Let the countertop cool so wrapped to get the desired shape. We do the same with the rest of the remaining ingredients, thus obtaining another roll.
The rolls, after cooling, are easily opened and greased with apricot, peach, quince jam, & # 8230
roll back until the roll is allowed and cut in half as in the picture.
That's how we get it 4 rolls.
Brown Top Preparation:
Rub the 6 yolks with 6 tablespoons of sugar, add 2 tablespoons of water, 150 g of ground walnuts, 4 tablespoons of flour in which we put 1/2 sachet of baking powder and 2 tablespoons of cocoa. To the yolk composition we add the beaten egg whites. The composition is set aside.
Roll Cake Assembly:
In the tray in which we baked the rolls we put baking paper and place them 4 rolls obtained. Pour the composition over the rolls Blat Maro prepared beforehand,
we shake the tray to enter the composition and between the rolls and we put the tray in the heated oven where we will keep it until the brown top is baked (we test with the toothpick). Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool and pour the cream on top.
Pour a chocolate icing over the cream. It can be sprinkled with cocoa, or garnished with chocolate bars.